Why does your business need digital marketing?
Your business needs digital marketing because...
- Your customers are spending more and more time on the internet, YouTube and social media.
- Mobile devices are now the number 1 way people spend their time.
- Your customers will find you easier and faster.
- It's a chance to sets yourself apart from your competitors.
- It's never been cheaper or easier to advertise and promote your business.
- TV, Radio and print advertising are dead.
- You can start selling on-line or at least begin the sales process on-line.
- You can cut down on administrative business costs and some cases eliminate them altogether.
- You can showcase your business direct to your target market for a fraction of the cost of old media.
In 2016, every successful business knows the power of digital marketing. It's why Obama got elected. It's why Underarmor is catching Nike. It's why the UFC is growing so fast. It's why you chose the smartphone your using. It's why you stayed in that hotel that you never thought of. It's why you went to that restaurant you never thought you would. It's why you booked that flight with Ryanair. It's why you're reading this article!!
How can I get started?
It's easy. The same way you started with your accountant. The same way you'd contact a doctor if your child was sick. Pick up the phone! And call a professional. It's easy! A good digital professional will explain things in the simplest of terms. They'll make you feel really comfortable and you'll discover it's not as expensive or difficult as you first imagined. They'll create the perfect solution for you and they'll get started right away. Within a few weeks they can create the perfect internet presence for your business and get started on sending your message direct to your customers and potential customers.
TIP: If you feel overwhelmed or the person is talking too much jargon - hang up! A real digital professional will learn how your business works and explain things in your terms.
We're Beacon13 - we provide digital media and marketing for small businesses in Northern Ireland. We'd love to talk to you. So please...